Nu Aura Medical Spa, in Albuquerque, New Mexico
is proud to be one of the leading spas to now be offering Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC.
Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC The first and only FDA-approved filler to correct age-related volume loss in the midface.1 With optimal treatment, natural-looking results last up to 2 years.
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC
is uniquely formulated to add volume to all 3 areas of the cheek.
JUVÉDERM® is part of the ALLERGAN portfolio of products and this is the JUVÉDERM® website.
JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, especially around the nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM® XC or JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in these products. Do not use JUVÉDERM® XC or JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC if you are allergic to lidocaine.
For more information, visit www.juvederm.com